X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Actros mp2 ohne strom

So
    don`t know if this is the right place to put this question so if i missed the topic , please admin put it where it needs to be

The problem is next
    We have in our litle firm a little problem :)
    Firstly we had one actros mp2 e5 1841 and it was normal that he goes without electrical power once a month, so the driver had to always watch out how would he park the truck so that someone can help him if that happens.
    No one could find out why and when will that happen, but it does.
    My boos bought another act mp2 e5 1844 and has the same problem.
    We bought new batteries in 44 are original 2x180 and in 41 iniside are 2x220 ah and there is no diference they stay without power over the weekend every fourth or fifth weekend
    If someone has or had this problem did they find out what happens ??? and if this topic is allready on the forum could someone c/p topic address

thx

Vom MP2 kenne ich es nicht,das die Batterien schlapp machen,wenn er übers Wochenende steht...das war eigentlich ein IVECO-Problem,weil da bei ausgeschalteter Zündung trotzdem mehrere Aggregate Strom gezogen haben...deshalb hat Iveco ,auch wenn nicht verlangt,überall die ADR-Abschaltung eingebaut.
    Laßt doch mal in der Werkstatt sämtliche Aggregate,wie Lichtmaschine ,Anlasser usw. überprüfen...irgendwo muß ja Kriechstrom drauf sein

Kommentar

It could be a bad ground wire....happened to me
      Liebe Grüße
      Harry

Sei wie eine Briefmarke, klebe solange an deinem Vorhaben bist du dein Ziel erreicht hast.

Kommentar

Zitat von Großer Beitrag anzeigen
        Vom MP2 kenne ich es nicht,das die Batterien schlapp machen,wenn er übers Wochenende steht...das war eigentlich ein IVECO-Problem,weil da bei ausgeschalteter Zündung trotzdem mehrere Aggregate Strom gezogen haben...deshalb hat Iveco ,auch wenn nicht verlangt,überall die ADR-Abschaltung eingebaut.
        Laßt doch mal in der Werkstatt sämtliche Aggregate,wie Lichtmaschine ,Anlasser usw. überprüfen...irgendwo muß ja Kriechstrom drauf sein
        we also think that something doesn't go to "sleep" and takes electric,
        but the worst thing is that Mercedes Werkstatt don't know what's the problem , poor mechanic skills and 0 profesionality , bad reputation resulting that nobody goes to them anymore :36_1_10[1]::36_1_10[1]:
        the problem is that it happens once a month , it can happen for 7 days or in 30 day but lets say regulary happens.
        gonna have to search a little bit more or when in germany visi a real Werkstatt
        thx

Kommentar

Hello

Change the starter,mh mh

Fahre eine 1846 MP2 der hat immer einen Kurzschluß beim Starten verursacht,
          konnte immer ganz normal starten bis der Kurzschluss rückspannung zum Sicherrungskasten verursachte und sogar einen Batteriepol zum schmelzen brachte.

I,m drive a MP2 1846 too,he had the same problem. Mercedes-Benz has change
          the starter and Akkus. today we have no problems more with the MP2.

good luk....

Sorry for my bad english

Sorry im Notfall müsste Harry übersetzen[smilie=mylove.gif]
          Ich hätte auch nicht,s schreiben können!Aber das wollt ich nicht.

Kommentar

Zitat von driver500 Beitrag anzeigen
            Hello

Change the starter,mh mh

Fahre eine 1846 MP2 der hat immer einen Kurzschluß beim Starten verursacht,
            konnte immer ganz normal starten bis der Kurzschluss rückspannung zum Sicherrungskasten verursachte und sogar einen Batteriepol zum schmelzen brachte.

I,m drive a MP2 1846 too,he had the same problem. Mercedes-Benz has change
            the starter and Akkus. today we have no problems more with the MP2.

good luk....

Sorry for my bad english

Sorry im Notfall müsste Harry übersetzen[smilie=mylove.gif]
            no problem , Harry doesn't have to translate for me, i can read and speak german, but my problem is with writting , and my keyboard layout is different so i can't write all the words :)

So you had trouble while starting the truck
            in my case both vehicles have the same simptoms, maybe it is the croatian climate :lmao[1]:
            i don't think it is the same problem , we've changed the batteries and tried everything on the first one cause he is in my firm for 2 years. but the funniest is that the new one has the exactly same problem

it's like this, the driver comes from weekend and the truck doesn't have el. power to turn the starter, everything is dead and there is no electric power, when he connect's with starter cables to another truck it starts with no problem imeadiatly and shows no errors :10_1_138[1]:

thank god i drive mp I 1998y 1 400 000km and it is still in excelent condition , starts every time

Kommentar

Werde jetzt Mitglied in der BO Community

Einklappen

Online-Benutzer

Einklappen

153205 Benutzer sind jetzt online. Registrierte Benutzer: 17, Gäste: 153188.

Mit 255.846 Benutzern waren am 26.04.2024 um 19:58 die meisten Benutzer gleichzeitig online.

Ads Widget

Einklappen
            Lädt...
            X