X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Driver in the UK looking for work

Hi guys and thanks for looking

UK driver looking for work uk/ireland/europe can do 2 weeks away, on fridges best, please get in touch

Thanks Jason

Versuche den link http://www.brummijobsonline.com/
    erzaehl aber auch was von dir

Kommentar

Hey Jase......i don´t know if they are searching in this time.But if you like you can try this two companys.......The First is Langdons in Redditch.But i´m not sure if they drive europe. The second is Matthews in Felixstowe. If you like here are the links of the companys

Excuse me for my english it´s not perfekt but i´m trying my best.
      Sei immer wie du bist und verrate dich nicht selber!:)

Kommentar

Mehr, nachdem eine Firma das iat, tut europa/uk, und danke fur die Links

Kommentar

Hi Jase this week i heard something of a driver from Eddi Stobart.He told me that´s maybe possible to get a Job there but he wasn´t sure.
          Stobart opens a new office in Glasgow and they´re searching driver for there.If there´s a chance to get a job in another office i don´t know.
          Sei immer wie du bist und verrate dich nicht selber!:)

Kommentar

Zitat von Speedy79 Beitrag anzeigen
            Hi Jase this week i heard something of a driver from Eddi Stobart.He told me that´s maybe possible to get a Job there but he wasn´t sure.
            Stobart opens a new office in Glasgow and they´re searching driver for there.If there´s a chance to get a job in another office i don´t know.
            Alot of us hard liners, would not goto stobarts due to there, uniform, rules etc etc its like i was serving in the army..... thanks for the heads up though

Kommentar

Werde jetzt Mitglied in der BO Community

Einklappen

Online-Benutzer

Einklappen

195437 Benutzer sind jetzt online. Registrierte Benutzer: 17, Gäste: 195420.

Mit 255.846 Benutzern waren am 26.04.2024 um 19:58 die meisten Benutzer gleichzeitig online.

Ads Widget

Einklappen
            Lädt...
            X