Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Truckfest Scotland 2007

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Copied from UK site;

Just when I thought TD had taken the photo's of every truck at Truckfest 2007, I was surprised to find that he'd missed out some. So for those of you that want to see more of this fantastic show....feast your eyes over this lot;

Kommentar

Thanks Woodie for bringing this nice pic's to Brummi :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
      Liebe Grüße
      Harry

Sei wie eine Briefmarke, klebe solange an deinem Vorhaben bist du dein Ziel erreicht hast.

Kommentar

I may not understand the German language, but at least pictures are universally understood.. :D

Regarding the language, I'm going to invest in a English-German dictionary and try to learn more about what's being posted up. It's been many years since the school system tried to teach me German, maybe I'll have more luck teaching myself.... :D :D :D

Kommentar

we can try something..

if you would like to speak english to us,so will answer or ask you in german..

That is a way,to teach both sides :classic: :classic: :classic:
          Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

Wem das Wasser bis zum Hals steht,sollte den Kopf nicht hängen lassen :)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Thank you,

I wish to learn more about your forum and trucking in Germany in general. I hope I will learn some of the language, however if there was the occassional post in English & German,it would help.

Kommentar

Have you learned the german language in school ??
              Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

For 1 year, about 26 years ago. If we took the German class, it got us out of doing French, Religous Education and some of the Physical Education classes. So German seemed the better option.. :D

Later in life I worked for a Company sending trucks to Austria & Germany, and I was embarrassed that almost everybody could speak English, but I could not speak any German.

Kommentar

okay.. dann versuchen wir das mal..

Das sind schöne Bilder,die Du hier gepostet hast..

Do you understand ??? :D
                  Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Okay, I cheated...I found a translation button for the google toolbar :D

Your comment is a compliment on the pictures I have posted on the forum.

Kommentar

genau :) :)

Wo sind die Bilder aufgenommen ??? Sind das alles schottische Speditionen,oder aus ganz Groß Britanien ???

Gruß Thomas
                      Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Hey woodie,you british cheater - LOL.... you are not playing fair game here about that translations
                        thank you for that nice pics again, they are wonderful
                        headbanging
                        Carola :)

Kommentar

Hallo Carola..

lies mal weiter oben,da habe ich mit Woodie abgemacht,das wenn wir auf deutsch antworten
                          Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Zitat von Thomas
                            Hallo Carola..

lies mal weiter oben,da habe ich mit Woodie abgemacht,das wenn wir auf deutsch antworten
                            Stimmt Thomas, hab ich gelesen.... aber wenn der gute Mann aus Bequemlichkeit einfach einen elektronischen Übersetzer nimmt, dann lernt er das nie - grins. Es sollte schon mal ein Versuch kommen, selbst was in deutsch zu schreiben, auch wenn nicht alles gleich richtig ist - ich mach in englisch auch vieles falsch (Hilfe - die Grammatik), aber ich trau mich trotzdem - und das sollte woodie auch tun.- ODER?

Ganz in der Anfangszeit von Brummionline war hier mal ein ehemaliger GI, leider meldet der sich nicht mehr. Der war halt nach seiner Dienstzeit in D und der Army LKW-Fahrer in den USA und hat sich getraut zu schreiben in deutsch .... fand ich bewundernswert.
                            headbanging
                            Carola :)

Kommentar

ich poste auch viele Bilder drüben bei den Amis.. Die sind ja auch ganz scharf auf Bilder von europäischen LKW..

Da bin ich auch hin und wieder mal am Quasseln.. Ich kann das Englisch relativ gut..
                              Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Werde jetzt Mitglied in der BO Community

Einklappen

Online-Benutzer

Einklappen

116027 Benutzer sind jetzt online. Registrierte Benutzer: 19, Gäste: 116008.

Mit 180.403 Benutzern waren am 29.03.2024 um 17:05 die meisten Benutzer gleichzeitig online.

Ads Widget

Einklappen
                              Lädt...
                              X