Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Welcome woodie

Ich begrüße ganz herzlich unseren Administrator von TruckstopUK hier in BrummI :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A big welcome to woodie , the Administrator of TruckstopUK, come on mate have a beer :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Liebe Grüße
    Harry

Sei wie eine Briefmarke, klebe solange an deinem Vorhaben bist du dein Ziel erreicht hast.

Welcome woodi here at Brummionline.
    It pleased me a colleague from the UK to welcome .
    On Monday I will be going to England / Northamton :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Kommentar

Guten Tag

Thank youfor the welcome, I'm afraid it is many years since I was taught some German at school but I will try and navigate my way round the site.

Some years ago I worked for a company which worked for some German & Austrian companies (Leitner, LKW Walter, Schenker, Gerudder Weiss, Mat Transport, Davies Turner, Hellman).

I have driven articulated trucks for 19 years now, and have driven forklifts & tractors since I was 10.

Auf Weidersein

Kommentar

Hello Woodie,
        nice to meet you here. Did you come over to practice in german??? - grin
        Enjoy and have fun :)
        headbanging
        Carola :)

Kommentar

Hallo woodie..

Ich heiße Dich auch herzlich willkommen in unserem Forum..

Hoffe das Du hier eine Menge Informationen findest,die Dir weiterhelfen..

Wünsche Dir viel Spaß beim Stöbern..

MVH Thomas
          Hubraum statt Spoiler ;)

Wem das Wasser bis zum Hals steht,sollte den Kopf nicht hängen lassen :)

MVH Thomas

Kommentar

Welcome woodie

Welcome woodie !

You haves joined us from an information from Harry, do you?

I would be great if you register yourself on Neuvorstellungen.
            Does your name say, that you works at the forest and drives forest-trucks?

Find you welcome here and ask me if you have a question.
            I wish you a pleasant stay and we will have a great time here together.

yours sencerely - JARU (Jörg)
            Habe keinen Führerschein - außer fürs Internet! Mein Zuhause ist die Daten-Autobahn und ich bin bekennender !!!

Asperger-Autisten zeichnen sich durch Hartnäckigkeit aus!!! Falls Fehler von mir, schimpfen UND richtigstellen!

Kommentar

I choose the name 'Woodie' because my father has a timber business and I used to work there before getting into trucking. I am also keen on making things with wood and was in the middle of making a cabinet when I signed up to truckstopuk, I realised I needed a 'name' and seemed appropriate to choose 'woodie'.

I have posted many pictures of trucks on the Uk site and you are all most welcome to visit our site, and view my photos.

Kommentar

Werde jetzt Mitglied in der BO Community

Einklappen

Online-Benutzer

Einklappen

38347 Benutzer sind jetzt online. Registrierte Benutzer: 19, Gäste: 38328.

Mit 180.403 Benutzern waren am 29.03.2024 um 17:05 die meisten Benutzer gleichzeitig online.

Ads Widget

Einklappen
              Lädt...
              X